LMMS is a free alternative to FL Studio available for both Linux and Windows. Click a link below to learn more about using LMMS. I added images and sound files to help explain.
- Adding instruments, melodies and drums.
- Where to get VST instruments/effects and how to add them.
- Where to get drum or synth samples and how to add them.
- How to create glitch drums.
- How to make breakbeat drums from scratch.
- How to use a reverse crash cymbal as a buildup.
- How to use 3 4 timing to make bouncy music.
- How to automate panning and tempo.
- How to sidechain using the FX-Mixer and a peak controller.
- How to sound like T-Pain or fix vocal pitch using GSnap.
*EDIT* Sorry, I removed the mmpz project file links for now. Someone hacked my LMMS sharing platform account and deleted my files, twice.